During your time as a Columbia University Data Science Institute student, the faculty, staff, and Career Officer are invested in your professional development. Whether you are looking for an internship, job, networking in a new field, or brushing up on technical skills, we are committed to providing the necessary support to ensure your success.
Make sure that you take advantage of all that we offer:
- Access to job and internship opportunities specifically for Columbia Data Science Students.
- Career events such as resume reviews, employer panels, information sessions, company site visits, happy hours, and more.
- One-on-one career counseling and job search coaching with your Career Officer. These sessions can cover networking strategies, resume and cover letter reviews, mock-interviews, offer negotiations, and more. Make an appointment via email.
- Workshops, Career Fairs, On-Campus Recruiting, and Information Sessions offered through our partner, the Center for Career Education.
- Interaction with an active and diverse alumni population from the Data Science Institute and The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Resources to keep you informed on the field of Data Science and your desired industries.