Depending on the speaker's availability and preference, these seminars typically begin between 5:00PM-6:00PM with the following format:
- ~ 45 minutes: Speaker's Presentation
- ~ 15 minutes: Audience Q&A
- ~ 30 minutes: Light networking reception
Please note, these dates are available on a first come, first serve basis.
When requesting a date and time, kindly include an alternate date in case your first choice is no longer available.
Requests should be sent to email@example.com and include the information requested below.
|December 4, 2018||Tuesday||3:30PM - 8:00PM||Available|
In order to begin marketing your talk as soon as possible, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Preferred date and start time (please allow for 30 minutes of prep time from the start of the reservation time noted above)
- Preference for recording and/or live streaming speaker's presentation
- Speaker's full name and professional title
- Talk title
- Brief talk abstract
- Brief speaker bio
- Preferred headshot
Seminars are hosted in Davis Auditorium (412 Schapiro CEPSR), which seats approximately 196 and is equipped with an e-podium. It is located at 530 West 120th Street on the Morningside Campus -- directions are available here.