Attend the Data Science Institute’s flagship annual event. The conference will host keynote presentations from leading voices in data-driven innovation, lightning talks from Columbia University researchers, and interactive poster and technology demonstrations. Data Science Day provides a forum for innovators in academia, industry, and government to connect.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Columbia University, Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027
SPEAKERS & SESSIONS
- Pat Bajari, Chief Economist, VP of AI, Amazon
- Eric Schmidt, Technical Advisor to the Board, Alphabet
Lightning Talk: Cause, Learn and Reason
- Melanie Wall, Professor of Biostatistics, Mailman School of Public Health; and Director of Mental Health Data Science in the Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center and the New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Samory Kpotufe, Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, Columbia University
- Elias Bareinboim, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science; and Director of the Causal Artificial Intelligence (CausalAI) Laboratory, Columbia University
Lightning Talk: Human + Machine: A New Hybrid World
- Oded Netzer, Professor of Business, Marketing, Columbia Business School
- Lydia Chilton, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Columbia University,
- Sarah Rossetti, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Nursing, Columbia University Medical Center
Lightning Talk: Ethics & Privacy: Terms of Usage
- Roxana Geambasu, Associate Professor, Computer Science, Columbia University
- Rafael Yuste, Professor of Biological Sciences and Neuroscience, Columbia University
Jeff Goldsmith, Associate Professor, Biostatistics, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What is the refund policy?
The last opportunity for a refund is March 27, 2020.
Should I bring my printed ticket to the event?
We ask that you have your printed or mobile ticket ready when checking in to facilitate a smooth registration process.
Columbia University makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you require disability-related accommodations to attend this event, please contact Disability Services at (212) 854-2388 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days before the event.
Please note that this event will be photographed and videotaped.