RSA Conference Security Scholars
RSA Conference, the world’s largest cybersecurity conference, is an educational platform for exchanging ideas, sharing best practices, discussing current national and international policies and identifying future threats in cybersecurity. To further enrich the conversation, RSA Conference hosts 50 top scholars from 38 universities across the U.S., including Columbia University, that demonstrate a strong commitment to cybersecurity, giving them access to interdisciplinary programs that advance technical, human, and legal approaches to information security.
- Meet the Legends. Participate in private functions and meet industry movers and shakers. Previous industry experts have included Whit Diffie, General Keith Alexander, and Dmitri Alperovitch.
- Make Career-long Connections. Meet talented students from across the nation who will become valuable colleagues throughout your career.
- Network with Future Employers. Connect with potential employers and learn about problems that the industry is trying to solve today.
- Share Your Knowledge. Showcase your work to fellow university students, RSA attendees and potential employers at the Security Scholar Poster Board Exhibition.
- Enhance Your Learning. Hear from the experts and learn about the latest industry discoveries during Conference sessions and keynotes.
- Undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. student in good academic standing.
- Be committed to fully participate in the RSA Conference activities, April 24 – 27, 2023, in San Francisco, CA.
To apply, please fill out the form below by Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 11:59 pm ET. You will need to include your current resume or CV and a brief statement outlining your interest in this program and why you feel you should be selected as Columbia’s RSA Conference Security Scholar.Apply Now